How to Make a Brooch Bouquet
This brooch bouquet tutorial is so fun! Whether you’re creating a bouquet completely out of brooches or simply want to add them to a bouquet of silk or fresh flowers, this tutorial has all you need to create your own beautiful brooch bouquet! Thank you to Melissa Timm Designs in Knoxville, Tn for allowing us to use her studio and providing such a lovely bouquet for this DIY project!
Items You Will Need
To make the brooch bouquet you will need…
1. Brooches (It may take time to collect brooches for your bouquet. Shop at local antique stores and online.)
2. Wire (gold or silver depending on the color of the brooches)
3. Bar Tie Twister (found at your local Home Depot)
4. Silk flowers of your choice (if not using fresh)
5. Ribbon of your choice and hot glue
6. Floral tape or any kind of strong tape.
Step 1: The first step is to make a wire stem for each brooch. To do this, cut pieces of...